Friday, September 28, 2012

Owen and Oskar - Part 1

Oskar is up for adoption!
Owen has a lot of fun playing with his foster sisters, but sometimes boys need to be boys! So we headed over to another foster parent's home and spent some time with their pack, and Owen had a blast playing with foster boy Oskar and his foster siblings! 
Oskar waits to meet the visitors!
 Before we got started though, I joined the pack on my own to get to know them and let them get comfortable with me before I started bringing my dogs in. This meant I got to see Oskar pull some moves with the flirt pole!
Caught it!
Let's do it again Momma!
 And of course this very talented pack showed off their tricks!
Oskar is a beautiful, sweet boy with a shiny black coat and expressive eyes. I'm amazed that he is still up for adoption! He is a great boy with other dogs and loves people! Check out his Petfinder!



No comments:

Post a Comment