Monday, October 1, 2012

Oskar and Owen - Part 2

After I settled in with the pack and everyone calmed down, it was time to bring in my pack! I brought in my dogs one at a time and waited for the energy to calm back down before I got the next dog.
Oskar and Birdie meet Owen.
I started with Maya, who is the most comfortable and easy going with new dogs, and then brought in Sappho, and finally Owen. When Owen came in we had nine dogs and three people - a full yard!
Getting along fabulously.
Oskar is the youngest dog in our household, and he was delighted to have another youngster join him for some rowdy play....after the important task of sniffing the yard was done!
Are you ready to play yet Owen?
Ok lets go!
Taking advantage of the huge yard!
Birdie joins in!
 As terrier owners know, getting a group of terriers together usually means a big rowdy party, occasional snarks, and a whole lot of play time! Everyone integrated very well and we had a fun, peaceful evening together.
Birdie, Maya, Owen, Oskar, and Sappho. 
Sage and Maya.
Handsome elder gentleman and young upstart!
Don't forget both Owen and Oskar are looking for their forever home!

No comments:

Post a Comment