Monday, March 4, 2013

Mr. Will Cake

Riding with temp foster mom in central CA.
Saturday a very short, very long little dog arrived! Meet Mr. Will Cake, a mini dachshund/rat terrier cross. He's 9-12 months old, 11 lbs, and he loves people! Mr. Will Cake got his name from a combination of necessity and a promise made earlier! When Will Cake was pulled from the shelter he needed vetting, and to do that he had to be registered with New Rattitude and he needed a name! We didn't know which foster he was going to (although I long hoped it would be me!) so my state coordinator named him Will.
Mr. Cake from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Meanwhile, I had promised two wonderful children that they could name my first foster this year, and I sent them pictures of Will. They decided he looked like a Mr. cake since "he looks like vanilla batter with caramel. He looks delicious!"






No comments:

Post a Comment