Friday, April 12, 2013

Balls, Part 2


Throw the ball!
Cody shares the yard with another ball lover, Maya! Usually this involves me throwing seperate balls for each of them. I try and get them in different directions, because Cody will do his best to avoid Maya but Maya doesn't reciprocate - she's a 12 pound Mac Truck! She has flipped Cody over in the air, and poor guy didn't much appreciate it. With rare exceptions they can get along safely and peacefully in the yard without any crashes!
"Can I have that ball, Maya?"
"Ok, I'll get my own then."
Maya catches her ball a little close to Cody.
Cody requests some reassurance.
We take a break to do a little bit of solo play.


All better and ready to go!
Playing by each other again.

Cody finishes with Yoga - Downward Facing Dog of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment