Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jolly Ball

Quite a while ago, I bought my first Jolly Ball for Maya. It is the one in the picture above, a modest 6" diameter ball. We lived in the apartment during this time and so it didn't see a lot of action as I couldn't really throw it for her, and she couldn't chase it very far before it hit a wall.
I pulled it out of storage, and discovered that while Maya loved it as always, so did Lucia! Obviously I needed to get a second Jolly Ball! So this time I got a larger on - 8" diameter ball.
The new 8" ball.
What a hit! Lucia prefers the 6" Jolly Ball and Maya loses her mind over the 8" Jolly Ball. We still play fetch in the backyard regularly, but the Jolly Balls are played with daily. They were so successful I had to get a second 8" diameter one so Lucia could play with a larger one if she wanted! More pictures and videos below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Sappho's love of balls involves attacking her sister.
Short legs aren't always a disadvantage!



No comments:

Post a Comment