Thursday, May 24, 2012

Taking the Bravern by storm!



I work at the Bravern in Bellevue, which is a pair of 2 skyscrapers in downtown Bravern. It encompasses a city block and has lots of other shops in it. The dogs come to work and stay in the car deep down in underground parking. At lunch time they get to go for walks!


The Bravern has no grass, but it does have planted boxes that extend all the way around.

At first I was a little concerned about whether Inca would be ok going potty in these boxes instead of in the grass, but he took right to it!
He is such an easy going little guy. He enjoys sniffing among the planted boxes and doing a drive-by sniffs of people who walk by us.

I talk to him a lot as we move along to let him know when I'd like to him move with me or to get his attention. I always get the cutest expressions from him as he looks to see what I want!
  
Of course sometimes he wants to know exactly what I'm doing with that camera and comes over to ask "hey, whatcha doing?"






2 comments:

  1. Aw he is such a cutey. If only I lived closer and we wanted a dog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will be the perfect dog for someone! Easy going, loves to cuddle, and learns very quick!

      Delete