Friday, May 18, 2012

A case of mistaken identity!

Meet Inca, a 1.5 - 2 year old rattie from a California shelter. When we first heard about Inca we received a couple pictures and a general description - "1.5-2 years old, small, female, friendly, good with dogs." Well, that is about all the info we need to know Inca had to get out and up to Washington for a New Rattitude!


Yesterday, two days before I am due to pick up Inca we get quite the suprise. Inca, a charming stubby legged little lady who already reminds me of my own dog, Sappho, turns out to be a little boy! The shelter card had him down as a female, and he was in the kennel with other female dogs. I just cross my fingers no one in that pen was in heat since Inca is still intact!

It sure didn't take long for the adventure to start, did it? Finding out he's a little boy is just fine with me though - now my husband won't be *quite* so outnumbered as he was before!


No comments:

Post a Comment