Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Goats!

Saturday Sappho, Cody, and I attended a Lori Steven's TTouch seminar at the Northwest School of Animal Massage on Vashon Island. NWSAM has a beautiful campus full of horses, dogs, goats, and I'm sure several other species I haven't seen yet!
Since the seminar took place in a small room Cody stayed in the car while Sappho stayed with me. At lunch we walked the path to the cars so I could pick up Cody. Along the path runs the pasture of a very sassy gelding who enjoys running back and forth and stirring up the dogs. Being terriers, Sappho, D-Light the rat terrier, and Merrick the pitbull/Catahoula all eagerly joined in!
D-Light "Let me at 'em Mom, I can take him!"
We picked up Cody and looped around the farm. We came upon the goat pen, and of course everyone had to check them out!
While initially a little shy about them, Cody's curiosity quickly pushed him closer and closer.
And finally he had to get a close sniff of these creatures! What you can't tell in this pictures though is that this sweet, gentle boy had his little stubby tail going while greeting the goats. He is such a little lover and wants everyone to be his friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment