Monday, June 25, 2012

Five things you should know about Inca: #5






#5: I've been adopted!!

Boy, what a mixture of sadness and joy it is to write this post about my first foster and one of the sweetest, funniest dogs I have ever met.

Saturday night Inca started a new life with the best family he could ever have. Now renamed "Skagit Lucky Rabbit's Foot", he lives with a family of 5, including a human brother and sister. Above is a picture they sent me of Skagit on his walk Sunday around the beach. Look how happy his sweet face is!

Skagit and his siblings!! 

Skagit has the best of both worlds. His family doesn't have any other pets, so there are five people to give him all the love, training, attention, and exercise that he could ever desire. He enjoys playing with other dogs though, and fortunately he has a couple neighbors with small dogs his size to become best buddies with!

Skagit and Momma 



So please join me in saying farewell to Skagit and celebrate him hitting the Furever-Family Jackpot! Best for me, his adopters are only a couple hours away and graciously are letting me stay a part of his life!

1 comment:

  1. That's great, what an overwhelming success your first foster was! Look at him in that last picture, what a happy boy he is! Congrats to you, and congrats to Skagit's new family, I'd say they both hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete